Register FAQs Contact
To encourage attendees to register prior to agenda launch, we offer a Super Early Bird Discount. Our events are where the key players in the industry gather to exchange key learning’s and network. Please click here to view the video highlights from a recent Proqis OpEx event.
You do not have to select specific workshops or tracks right now. You can decide on the day, right up to the time just prior to the workshop/track or even switch at any point during a workshop/track, subject to room capacities.
The quickest way to register and secure your place is on-line using a credit card. All on-line registrations using a credit card receive an additional $50 discount automatically deducted from their registration fee.
FULL ACCESS PASS
- Sessions (Keynotes & Interactive Sessions). Day 2 & 3 - MAIN SUMMIT.
- Includes, Breakfasts, Plated Lunches, & Breaks during informal networking events throughout the day
- Access to Networking App to meeting fellow attendees.
- Includes, Breakfasts, Plated Lunches, & Breaks during informal networking events throughout the day around the Tuscan & Venetian Ballrooms.
- Welcome Upscale Cocktail Party, March 19 at 6.30pm
- The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence Awards Program & Gala Drinks Reception, March 20 at 7.30pm
- Access to Exhibitor Hall
- Book-Signings and Giveaways
This summit is co-located with BTOES19 - The Industry's Biggest & Best Senior-Level, Cross-Industry, Operational Excellence Summit. This pass provides you with a complimentary FULL ACCESS PASS TO BTOES19.
ALL ACCESS PASS
Same as FULL ACCESS PASS plus:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Up to a choice of 20 Pre-Summit Interactive Workshop Sessions. Tuesday, March 19 at BTOES19.
- Keynote Sessions
- Welcome Upscale Cocktail Party March 19, at 6.30pm
This summit is co-located with BTOES19 - The Industry's Biggest & Best Senior-Level, Cross-Industry, Operational Excellence Summit. This pass provides you with a complimentary ALL ACCESS PASS TO BTOES19.
SOLUTION / SERVICE PROVIDER PASS
All the benefits of the FULL ACCESS PASS
NO DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
We understand the value of team knowledge-sharing, and encourage the holding of team meetings & events around the summit.
Hence, team bookings from the same company receive the following discounts.
Discounts apply off the FULL PRICE only, and cannot be applied retrospectively if some team members have already booked.
Obtaining the team discount is simple. Please click the orange register button above, and when you get to the registration site, use the respective Registration Code below.
You do not have to book the entire team together at the same time, but you are expected to meet the threshold and any deadline dates, to qualify for that discount to avoid your price being readjusted to the appropriate discount level or full price. You can also book under one name, and edit the attendees names later.
Team Discounts Reduce on December 4.
These team discounts apply to the FULL, ALL, ULTIMATE AND TOTAL ACCESS PASSES ONLY
Teams of 3+ receive a 25% discount with Registration Code: TECHEX25
Teams of 5+ receive a 30% discount with Registration Code: TECHEX30
Teams of 7+ receive a 35% discount with Registration Code: TECHEX35
Teams of 10+ receive a 40% discount with Registration Code: TECHEX40
For ONE DAY PRODUCTS - E.G. WORKSHOP DAYS, the following discounts apply
Teams of 7+ receive a 20% discount with Registration Code: TECHEX35
Payment Information & Early Bird Discount
If you have received an Early Bird Discount Price, payment must be received by that Registration Deadline to apply. Invoices will be automatically increased to the higher standard price for payments not received.
Payment Methods for Due Invoices:
1. By Credit Card, If you wish to choose Credit Card, please put your Credit Card details on the invoice and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information required is Card Type, Name on Card, Card Number, Expiry Date and Verification Code
3. By Bank Transfer to our USD account, Account Name: Proqis, Account No: 65218333, Sort Code: 20-35-93, IBAN: GB78 BARC 2035 9365 2183 33, SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22. Barclays Bank Plc, 153 Chiswick High Road, London. W4 2EA. United Kingdom.
Proqis reserves the right to make changes to any aspect of the programme, agenda, and speakers, and can also cancel events if enrolment criteria are not met, or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each delegate/sponsor/exhibitor if the event is canceled. If an event is not held for any reason, Proqis's liability is limited to the refund of the registration fee or the value of this invoice (whichever is lower) only.
Delegate/Exhibitor/Sponsor Cancellation Policy: See Registration System Payment Page.
Payment includes refreshments, lunches and delegate pack and meeting materials.
Click to view our Terms and Conditions